Garden Of Love - Poem by Rini Shibu
Soul in the garden of love
It's like paradise on earth
Twinkling stars wrapped in black carpet
Fresh energetic buds ready to burst
Waiting for the dawn to embrace the warmth of sun
Fragrance of my nectar allured honey bee
came near and whispered to me
Am lost in your ardent aroma..
You are my life, you are my world..
Softly kissed and tickled to bloom my heart..
Filled me with beauty and added colors to my life..
You sucked my nectar everyday..
Flew away I couldn't see..
Filled and stored all your hive..
You have stolen all my charm...
lost my elangance
Withered on the ground never you knew
this will be the end when you return..
Does love life give only wound?
Comments about Garden Of Love by Rini Shibu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda