Aqua Flower Poems
- Her Empty Castle -new- In her castle, she lived by herself ...
- Blazing Fires As we kissed under the cool sheets our bodies ...
- Fire Burning Behind closed doors hearts collide let us ...
- If I Write You A Poem If I write you a poem, will your heart ...
- Turn Negative To Positive Your mind is in control you are ...
- Melancholy Baby -new- Your melancholy baby whispers under the ...
- A Day Without You A day without you is like a day without ...
Hello and thank you for visiting my page. I recently left the site for a little bit and came back as Rainbow Flower. Although I loved the new name, it wasn't me. Aqua Flower is a name that represents me and my poetry. Many of my poems that were taken down I am now reposting. I enjoy the site not only for the beautiful poems but for the beautiful people who post them. My writings consist of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Her Empty Castle
In her castle, she lived by herself
waiting for her prince to arrive
but he only came once in a while
just to keep the fire alive
she never wanted more
she never had demands
her only wish was for him to be her man
but her castle stayed empty inside
often desperate for his love to arrive
he comes with love in abundance
he comes with passion and romance
but he cannot come with the commitment that would somehow enhance
so her song remains without a tune
a flavor without a meal
steps without a dance
a fantasy that will never be real ...