Aqua Flower Poems
- Fire Burning Behind closed doors hearts collide let us ...
- Blazing Fires As we kissed under the cool sheets our bodies ...
- Who Will? Who will give me good night kisses now that we are...
- If I Write You A Poem If I write you a poem, will your heart ...
- A Day Without You A day without you is like a day without ...
- Turn Negative To Positive Your mind is in control you are ...
- Where Are The Love Songs? where are the love songs I use to ...
Hello and thank you for visiting my page. I recently left the site for a little bit and came back as Rainbow Flower. Although I loved the new name, it wasn't me. Aqua Flower is a name that represents me and my poetry. Many of my poems that were taken down I am now reposting. I enjoy the site not only for the beautiful poems but for the beautiful people who post them. My writings consist of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Behind closed doors
let us love once more
fire rages inside
as our eyes meet
coolness replaces heat
love feeds soul and mind
let us have that special time
where moments are forever
and forever is a fairytale
only in this storybook, love will prevail
our fire stays burning bright
as we kiss under the moonlight
the lion roars and the tigress purrs
in her heart, he is hers