Goodbye - Poem by Mary Nagy
I pray one day for happiness.
I pray one day for peace.
I pray one day I'm left alone
and this pain will finally cease.
Don't hate me because I'm different.
Don't hate me for having love.
Don't hate the fact that I know GOD
is guiding me from above.
I wish you knew my pleasures.
I wish you knew my pain.
I wish you knew how hard I try
to let the love remain.
Maybe we will never
see things eye to eye.
But hate will only cause more pain.
So let's just say GOODBYE.
Comments about Goodbye by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl