Happy Birthday Denis! You Are Wonderful! - Poem by Mary Nagy
To: Denis Joe.........
How did I miss your birthday?
You should have let me know!
Cause then I would have thanked you
for the kindness that you show.
You always have a nice note
to leave below a poem.
Your name is always welcomed
in my heart and in my home.
I love the way you give advice
with such a touch of class.
I wish I would have known before
your birthday came to pass.
Your topics of discussion
have become a simple treasure.
Your wisdom and your intellect
is something we can't measure.
I hope you enjoyed your birthday
and I wish you many more.
Get ready for a wonderful year!
You never know what's in store!
Comments about Happy Birthday Denis! You Are Wonderful! by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda