Green In The Eye - Poem by Abdul Wahab
Why should one
Have so much
While I have none.!
But I was in love
As strong as death
But bit by bit I am losing,
Will my love die?
It is me, green in the eye,
Grievously in the grave
Drinking my own blood
And eating my own flesh.
I feel lonely
In front of my smiling enemy.
I can't cut jocks and make fun
I can't keep mocking
Suddenly I feel I am in love again
As I have a radical admiration
And an awkward homage with recognition
I feel now, my love will not die
As it is fed upon me, green in the eye.
Comments about Green In The Eye by Abdul Wahab
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda