Heartbeat - Poem by Crimson Love
Gentle is the heartbeat I've never known,
humming in sync with the Crimson that flows,
The sweetest lullaby, the envy of all melodies,
Such a faint whisper, Only I am able to hear,
This love dreched part, thought untouchable....
Yet I've touched it...
Inseperable from the body, yet so easily given,
One faint heartbeat on the brink of love,
falls into regret, the beating shall stop,
love is beautiful..... but what it does is not.
Comments about Heartbeat by Crimson Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda