Holding On - Poem by CTR 2005
It seems like everyday i'm holding on for my dear life
and everyday i have to keep up a fight.
a fight that keeps me alive
so many nights have i cried
so many nights i wished i'd die.
i'm not sucidial but i hold the question why
what's the point in living, if i don't feel alive?
everything i know is gone
and no one seems to care
and some days i wonder what it would be like
if i was no longer here.
would anyone on this earth even care?
i'm trapped in a puddle of sorrow
deep as the ocean blue
i tell myself to hold on 4 me
because oneday my misery is due...
and today this poem is all that
it is a reminder of my struggles
and for this i am glad.
Comments about Holding On by CTR 2005
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl