I Am My Anti-Drug - Poem by Alicia Bluestone
My friences influence me, that all I need to succeed is to take a puff of this weed, But I know better. I have dreams of being a model, actress, a novelist. You may laugh and say my dreams are unrealistic, but I refuse to be another drug-abuser teen statistic.
Comments about I Am My Anti-Drug by Alicia Bluestone
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: dream
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda