I Don'T Want To Go Into School - Poem by colin mcnaughton
I don't want to go into school today; Mum,
I don't feel like school work today.
Oh, don't make me go to school today, Mum
Oh, please let me stay home and play.
But you must go to school, my cherub, my lamb,
If you don't it will be a disaster,
How would they manage without you, my sweet,
After all you are the headmaster!
Comments about I Don'T Want To Go Into School by colin mcnaughton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl