I Hate You Mean I Love You - Poem by sarwar chowdhury
Almost everyday.. everymorning.. everyafternoon.. everyevening.. everynight, I receive hates from whom i love. What a lovely colorfull hates comes to me! I enjoy them. Having touched by hates i become flared up and my blood cells dance with hands uplifted.
Hates uncover me
Hates inspire me
Hates excite me
Hates stimulate me
Hates make me creative
Hates make me attentive
I am empowered by hates!
Long live Long live who send hates to me!
And almost everyday,
I hear the nature whispering-
'I hate you mean i love you.'
Comments about I Hate You Mean I Love You by sarwar chowdhury
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl