I Have Changed The Numbers On My Watch - Poem by Brian Patten
I have changed the numbers on my watch,
And now perhaps something else will change.
At precisely 2a.m.
You will not get up
And gathering your things together
Perhaps now you will find it is
Far too early to go,
Or far too late,
And stay forever
Comments about I Have Changed The Numbers On My Watch by Brian Patten
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl