Eila Mahima Jaipaul
I Want (Erotic) - Poem by Eila Mahima Jaipaul
I want you to forget all else
except the scent of intoxication
the feel of sensuality, while I
lavish your body, with my mouth
with my love, with my wet sex
that announces the arrivals and departures
of your presence.
I want to be copper-ed dust.
to lay upon you, in fine layers
and experience sudden fulfillment
in the way you consummate a kiss,
and me, all at once.
I want you buried inside
chained in my cave
by force of muscle and desire
so my passion can settle on you
its residue trailing down your body
invading your soul.
I want you lost, in the mists of heady feelings
drawn by the siren cries of my heart,
while you call my name
in gasped whispers…
love caught in your throat.
Comments about I Want (Erotic) by Eila Mahima Jaipaul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl