Investment Brokers - Poem by Jim Norausky
Uplifted spirits, enthusiasm, sweetheart
finally time to enjoy retirement start.
They know what they are doing, world's biggest,
take our money, invest, you are wisest.
Only two percent for your expertise, a bargain.
Down fifty percent, we are done, pass the gin.
Comments about Investment Brokers by Jim Norausky
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl