Love, Fact Or Fantasy - Poem by Jim Norausky
Words are thoughts once said
or written somewhere instead.
Discovered in literature searches
and captured in dialect researches.
Assembled into a dictionary,
Imitated playing Pictionary.
LOVE is a word understood by all
and heard often by the fortunate,
only to be read by others in novels
where lonely souls are immersed.
Comments about Love, Fact Or Fantasy by Jim Norausky
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl