Is Management Stirring The Embers? - Poem by Mary Nagy
Was this site just too peaceful?
Did we bore you with our love?
Do you think we need excitement?
Management watches from above.
Were the embers almost out now?
Did you fear the flame would die?
You should enjoy the peacefulness
but it seems you just won't try.
Did our poems of love seem simple?
Did we seem to ''Thank'' too much?
You should appreciate our friendships
that were built without a touch.
Our words have built some bridges.
Some bridges were burnt down.
Don't let this be your battlefield.
We are tough, we'll stand our ground.
Comments about Is Management Stirring The Embers? by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl