Is There Really Such Thing As A Bad Gift? - Poem by Mary Nagy
I've said ''No gift's a bad gift''.
That's what I use to say...
Until I opened up the gift
I found on Christmas day!
I tried to fake ''I love it! ''
I tried not to let it show...
I wonder if they noticed
when I lost my ''Christmas glow''.
They had no way of knowing
they had bought my biggest fear...
for what they wrapped up for me
was......a MAGNIFYING MIRROR!
Comments about Is There Really Such Thing As A Bad Gift? by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda