Leave It For The Starry Eyes - Poem by Akhtar Jawad
When lips vibrate like the strings of a tuned guitar,
and air fails to propagate musical titillating waves,
do not ask the singing heart not to sing any more.
When in love, and when beats become a love song,
let the lips smile in dreaming for a sudden wild kiss,
leave it for the starry eyes to listen to and to adore.
Comments about Leave It For The Starry Eyes by Akhtar Jawad
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl