*lets Make It Clear... - Poem by Dislocated Heart
outloud, and Clear.
I want you and the rest of the world to know..
I want you, just you.. no one else.
my dear, I wanna take you to the carnival..
win you a prize.. buy you cotton candy,
and go on all the rides.
We'd have fun in the mud,
cuz it rains everytime..
baby.. theres no one else I'd rather be with..
Its not a lie.
You're the only one thats got my heart..
you've got that key..
and that love of mines..
I want you to know..
that I'll stand and wait.. for as long as it take..
till that day I can hold near.. and close..
you are the only one I want..
The only one I love.
Comments about *lets Make It Clear... by Dislocated Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl