Love Is Our Weapon - Poem by Pradip Chattopadhyay
A long road ahead, that's no scare
We can surely make it, the will is there.
The way is tough, terrain treacherous
But cover we shall, we can all of us.
If amongst us, someone falls behind
We don't leave him, out of our mind.
We stand beside him, hold his hand
Till he can once more rise and stand.
Storms can whip us, fires can burn
Resistance can hinder us at each turn.
Sail on we must, through low and high tide
Dangers on the way, we take in our stride.
We battle it out, we need no weapon
Love is invincible, wars will be won.
Comments about Love Is Our Weapon by Pradip Chattopadhyay
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl