Lovers Of Blood - Poem by abhimanyu kumar.s
Shut the door my lord!
Shut the door of birth
Shut the very door of mankind.
I discovered the pace of human steps
All over the body and blood
A thirst for hollows of weeping
A sobbing of distant blood
A black tenderness of progress.
I hear the sinking legends
The past glory in heaven
A mystery of lightening and birth
The green garment and beings
And a long moon like a major air.
Steps which I feel in
Are the riders on mankind
Ghostly seeking even deadmen's bones
Foot stepping on the honorable past
Again and again on the mourning ashes.
Comments about Lovers Of Blood by abhimanyu kumar.s
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl