Loving Poetry Deeply - Poem by Sandra Feldman
I don't take Poetry lightly
It is very intense and deep
Very much alive and resilient
Encompassing all human feelings
That are good, loving and brilliant!
And that sometimes, even make you weep.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
And his poetry exemplifies some of the very best.
Comments about Loving Poetry Deeply by Sandra Feldman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl