Makarand - Poem by Arun Kolatkar
Take my shirt off
and go in there to do puja ?
But you go right ahead
if that's what you want to do.
Give me the matchbox
before you go,
will you ?
I will be out in the courtyard
where no one will mind it
if I smoke.
Comments about Makarand by Arun Kolatkar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl