Many Thoughts One Idea - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Thoughts are floating here
In my mind and in your too
In many paths we are running
But unified direction is seen.
Many thoughts are scattered
Only one Idea is fixed for us
I know, you know where we move
Due to deep love we recognize.
Time is compromised life is not
Time runs and we too run is true
But we are special to judge on
Our actions determine life's joy.
One idea is signified ever sure
One faith dwells to strengthen
We initiate life is love, peace
Eternal bliss is in ideology.
Comments about Many Thoughts One Idea by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl