Maybe - Poem by londiwe buthelezi
maybe if i change my hair,
or fix my crooked teeth,
He'll finally notice who i am,
see the beauty i have beneath.
Or maybe i should keep my hair,
and leave my crooked teeth,
there's no need to change my looks,
if he can't see the truth.
Comments about Maybe by londiwe buthelezi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl