Meet Me Soon - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Come with boon dear father
Meet me soon here sure I wait
Watching your path to welcome
As morning arrives I get joy.
I know you have promised too
You will come definitely here
To build heaven you will work
Sins will be no more on Earth.
I know you have remembered me
With deep love as morning does
I too urge you come to meet me
I have not seen for many years.
I know you will feel this love
I transfer up to you in devotion
Mediation time I attach mind
Hope you will get my vibration.
Comments about Meet Me Soon by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl