My Moon - Poem by Sayeed Abubakar
Never love came to me so deep,
Never love came to me so high;
Now without you I cannot sleep,
Without your love now I do die
As a fish dies without water,
As a tree can't live without soil.
O my Love, Nature's cute daughter,
Without you now all my dreams spoil.
The Moon now looks ugly and fake
As I have got you, o my Moon;
There is now no beautiful lake,
Beautiful sea and fair monsoon,
All the beauties of Nature break
Looking at your face, o my Moon.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about My Moon by Sayeed Abubakar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda