My_Titanium - Poem by kenya black
Can you break me by your own hands?
As I am silent, my heart does speak.
'I am titanium'
I am invincible in every eye that has the power to shoot.
The gun falls along with its firey deeds.
And I walk away towards that new tomorrow
Where titanium is the new safe heaven
So, are you still able to break,
Comments about My_Titanium by kenya black
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye