My Valentine Vow - Poem by louis rams
MY VALENTINE VOW
I can't wait for Valentines day to sweep you up and take you away
To a place of enchantment and peace where my love can be released.
To make your body tingle with joy in anticipation of what will be
When your love is set free.
Your mind and body will truly be as one with the things I have done.
A thousand kisses from head to toes is something I will show.
Picture a red heart in your mind and how true love will
Make every heart beat pound in your chest as if it's about to explode
As my love starts to take hold.
I loved you in the past and I still love you now and I'll love you forever
With this Valentine vow.
© L. RAMS 020318
Comments about My Valentine Vow by louis rams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl