Nothing More To Say - Poem by Smoky Hoss
A sign I found
at the edge of a desolate desert road, which read:
'Don't Bother Reading This.
Nothing More Can Be Said.'
So, with billions of words falling from my mind
I turned, and walked far away,
finding it all to be true; I really do have
nothing left to say.
Comments about Nothing More To Say by Smoky Hoss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl