Pollution - Poem by Janani Thiyagarajan
Vehicles and Chimeys emit smoke,
That's the reason why we choke.
Typhoid, Dengu & Malaria,
Are caused by the polluted water in our area.
Honking of bus, truck & car,
For our ears it's a scare.
When a necluar power plant burst,
Among the pollution it's the worst.
If you want our earth be at please,
Then stop doing the above things please.
Comments about Pollution by Janani Thiyagarajan
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda