Sulaiman Mohd Yusof
Pre-History - Poem by Sulaiman Mohd Yusof
in the head
freezes the mind.
If I could rip open
and atrocities beneath,
could have been saved.
bury the brain.
End of genocide.
Comments about Pre-History by Sulaiman Mohd Yusof
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda