Reading - Poem by Tammi Hanshaw
I love to read
but you can't see
that I have read
everything that is worth reading to me
witch is fantasty
Harry Potter, Lightland, and the start of Eragon
'cause when I'm in a book nothing can go wrong!
I don't do it to get more smart, and I'm not the only one
I just do it for the fun!
Comments about Reading by Tammi Hanshaw
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda