So Many Poems You Gift - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
You are poets of natural flows
You have many skills and values
Definitely you express thoughts
Poems after poems you write.
You go on writing and posting
They float in wings of air webs
We too wait to catch them to read
They float in series is lovely.
In houses of illusion we amaze
But this is reality in a dream
We meet to hear voice of words
We love poems you love reviews.
So many poems you gift on nature
Mother is great to find souls
As children you express your love
Mother's veil covers us to save.
Dear poets go on writing posting
We are waiting for your moments
We know finally God has gifted
This task is by his boon we feel.
Comments about So Many Poems You Gift by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl