Edward Kofi Louis
Sold For Love - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Cold, bold, hold!
Sold for love,
But she is old enough;
The gold! !
To hold her hands and,
To listen to you.
A young donkey,
Found in her compound;
Hold on your peace! !
Because, she is all that you need.
Comments about Sold For Love by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl