Song From My Heart - Poem by Ashley Ormon
Song in my heart,
Speak to me,
Sing me your sweet melody.
The days been hard,
Sing me tonight a joyous song.
So many times
When all hope was gone,
I listened to your cry, a painful mourn-
But now all is serene,
The night is still-
Hum to me softly, if you will.
Oh song from my heart,
Music within me,
Sing me a song filled with melody.
Comments about Song From My Heart by Ashley Ormon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl