You Are Beautiful - Poem by Ashley Ormon
No matter who you are, you are beautiful
A brilliant star soaring across the sky
Despite where you’ve come from, and what you did
You can come out on the top, soarin’ and flyin’ high.
A troublesome past and what the world claims “beautiful”,
Does not limit you to what they say,
You can do almost anything that comes your way.
Follow your heart wherever you go,
Don’t refute its word,
And where it will lead you, well no one quite knows,
But it’s okay, because you’re beautiful.
Comments about You Are Beautiful by Ashley Ormon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl