Stop Killing! - Poem by Sandra Feldman
I am sick of killings and death,
Is our History a continuous Macbeth?
'Macbeth hath murdered sleep forever'
Blood for Power, Power thru blood,
Can't They leave us alone
In our personal Sod?
I'm sick of killings,
And sick of false words,
Man is the only animal,
That murders his own Herds.
Comments about Stop Killing! by Sandra Feldman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl