Sunshine - Poem by Jasmin Caba.
you're the sunshine in my life
you're the comfort in my pain
you're the one that keeps me from going insane
you have the love thats keeps me going
you're the rhythm that keeps my words flowing
i love how you make me feel
i love everything about you
you're everything i ever wanted to be real
let me love you like never before
everyday i love you so much more
baby you're the light of my life
you light up my day
with the slightest words that you say
baby you're the one i need
for you i'd let my heart bleed.
Comments about Sunshine by Jasmin Caba.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl