Thank You Lord - Poem by Meggie Gultiano
For giving me another year to celebrate life
For giving me wonderful PH friends
For all their encouraging comments
For sharing me their thoughts.
Thank you, Lord! !
I am just a simple person with simple dreams
But they made me special through out the year
They mean so much to me
How I wish I can give back the favors to them,
Thank you, Lord
On this very special day, my birthday
I thank you for taking care of me
For giving me hope when I was lost
For always reminding me that You Love me..
For all of this..I SAY..Thank you Lord..
Comments about Thank You Lord by Meggie Gultiano
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl