The offer never ceases to be - Poem by Cretan Maineiac
The offer never ceases to be
tho i strike it down relentlessly
free dinner for two
for shooting ducks in a row
but i just wish to comment
courting favor, you know?
If i do slay the twenty
(which some call a score)
will the popups unplenty
'ere my pointer grows sore?
Comments about The offer never ceases to be by Cretan Maineiac
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl