Eila Mahima Jaipaul
The Simple Words Of Moments - Poem by Eila Mahima Jaipaul
who takes the loneliest road,
sees the time
in which the trees
left a simple word,
in sheltered stillness,
on the mirage of horizon.
with a scarcity of lyrics,
as in, to stay, to leave...
the clouds upon the simple word
are our moments.
Comments about The Simple Words Of Moments by Eila Mahima Jaipaul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda