Time Traveller - Poem by Jacqui Broad
In another time,
another set of circumstances,
I would be a drifter,
and you may drift along.
Time does not matter,
doesn't matter anymore.
Who cares about time,
when you've got
all the time
in the world?
Comments about Time Traveller by Jacqui Broad
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl