Timesong 09 Timeless - Poem by Stewart McKenzie
Stay perfectly still.
At your motionless* center
You travel through time.
Time slows more.**
Move through space at the speed of light,
Time stops completely.**
Light travels at the speed of light.
There is no time in the realm of light.
The photon perpetual,
Endlessly hurtling through – what?
* Relative to yourself
** Relative to your original position
*** Relative to anything
Comments about Timesong 09 Timeless by Stewart McKenzie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl