True Friends - Poem by Amie Barron
i have some friends...
they are always there for me...
i love them with all my heart...
and forever and ever...
they sit by me and they are like my feffer towards me...
i love them....
thats katie, saranne, holly, james, megan, hannah, gabby, jack, harry, dean, kiera, laura, emilii, leah, my mom and everyone esle.
Comments about True Friends by Amie Barron
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl