Lawrence S. Pertillar
Unbearable - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The hardest thing to do
When convincing someone you are right,
Is removing the smell of sewage
Where you are insistant upon releasing
These 'revelations' and 'fresh' approaches.
Somehow your credibility will not be maintained!
Especially when the stench becomes unbearable...
And the garbage men have become your closest allies!
Comments about Unbearable by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl