When Did I Leave? - Poem by Michael Ewans
My feelings fail
The competitions of vicious circles
People, people, people
I can’t help
When did my tears reach the floor?
I would not tell and
Every favour repaid, they would not let me leave
I forget how it happened.
Curled, wanting, here I am.
Comments about When Did I Leave? by Michael Ewans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Michael Ewans's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl