When The Planets Are Aligned - Poem by Uriah Hamilton
If I become depressed
And fail to see you
In your floral dress,
Then my weekend will be
Living a life of Ash Wednesdays alone.
I’ll call you on the telephone,
And tell you that your feminine voice
Is the entire panacea that I need
When my world is vacant parking lots
Infiltrated by degradation and thorny weeds.
If you allow me to hold your hand,
I know that you will understand
My overwhelming desire
To make you the object of intense devotion.
Please, don’t walk away and trample these emotions;
We may not meet again for several lonely lifetimes
Until the planets are aligned mystically perfect.
Comments about When The Planets Are Aligned by Uriah Hamilton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl