Theresa Ann Moore
Who, What, Where, And Why? - Poem by Theresa Ann Moore
Who answers prayers?
Who guides the way?
Who forgives a sinner?
Who promises a better day?
What is the reason for existence?
What causes the world to revolve?
What gives the seasons a cycle?
What power allowed man to evolve?
Look far and wide
Search for the light
Remove the blindness
From your longing sight.
Are you still looking for the answer?
Are you wondering where to start?
The answer is the almighty creator…
He can be found in your thankful heart.
Have you discovered the purpose for your life?
Have you played your part convincingly enough?
Be honest and do your best to be genuinely sincere.
When judgement arrives, God will recognize a bluff.
Comments about Who, What, Where, And Why? by Theresa Ann Moore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye