Winter Series - Poem by Ria Nicholls
The black bitter blanket drapes over this city,
we are trapped under foot.
I stand in the mist with my mittens,
My body is a glacier,
white and white.
I am still smiling at the sky,
challenging what comes next.
I left the happy skies in May.
Comments about Winter Series by Ria Nicholls
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl