Your Poetry - Poem by David Taylor
Your Poetry is like an ocean in my mind,
bridging the continents of our souls,
with a most natural divide,
of waters made of sacrificial rains
and the great rivers of our lives journeys.
And as I float upon the waves of your words,
I am transported from land to land,
through tempestuous winds of passion and then
a gentle breeze of your thoughts at hand.
And as I travel this ocean of your dreams
with diverse enjoyments and devilish themes,
I happen upon your love uncovered
which sends me diving deep,
into that darkest stillness,
beneath the waves of your poetic works,
and I rest in your heart,
and I remember.
Comments about Your Poetry by David Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl